...think Water, Think Life
Pinnacle International Water Expo is an annual trade event on water and waste water industry in Africa, showcasing the latest equipment, technology and ideas within the continent and other regions of the world.
The Expo offers a marketplace for trending products/services in water and waste water management, attracting water equipment, technology and transport providers, water professionals, international institutions, government agencies, development partners, advocacy / civil society organizations and other industry interest groups.
The Expo equally provides value adding educational sessions, an array of networking opportunities where service providers, buyers and investors can interact and share experience on the latest innovations and technology in the industry. It also avail policy/decision makers the opportunity to engage constructively with top industry professionals and experts.
Though fairly new, Pinnacle International Water Expo is gradually becoming the continent’s biggest platform for the different stakeholders in the water sector to meet, exchange ideas, build networks, and expand their business frontiers.
- 3 Day Business Networking and Exhibition
- Product Launch and Technical Demonstrations (for new and existing products)
- Educational Sessions Led by industry experts and professionals, to share ideas on challenges facing the sector and proffer solutions.
- Interaction with the Media by water experts and service providers
- Exclusive Country Pavilions
- Pinnacle Hour – Cultural display, water shows and entertainment